When it comes to motherhood, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. Mamas come in all shapes and sizes, and parenting methods vary from mom to mom, generation to generation, and sometimes even between children in the same family.
Just like with everything else in life, we all do things a little differently from each other, and that’s okay! But I’m willing to bet that most, if not all of us, have experienced these 10 things at least once since becoming a mother.
10 Signs You’re Probably a Mom
1. Your morning coffee has gone cold before you even drank half of it.
2. You’ve skipped a shower more than one day in a row…and no one noticed.
3. You buy groceries, then turn right around and immediately order takeout.
4. You’ve gone anywhere with spitup, poop, pee, baby food, etc. somewhere on you.
5. You’ve thrown out tupperware containing an unidentifiable meal.
6. You finally get a moment to yourself and waste it doing absolutely nothing.
7. You’ve cycled the same load of laundry through the dryer a dozen times to put off having to fold and put it all away.
8. You’ve cried with or because of your child.
9. You’ve gotten excited over a solo trip to the grocery store, or any store really.
10. You worry whether you’re doing enough – at anything. Newsflash: you are!